Figure drawing sessions... (8)




This is the result of his weeks friday session of figure drawing, with as usual poses from five to fifteen minutes. 
Soon I will feel the need to use some color or another material to draw... but right now I haven't got enough of working with crayon. After all this drawing I'll have to promote Faber Castell a little, as their crayons are the best and most constant in quality (those green "classical" crayons I think I have always seen around me ever since I was little!). I can also recommend Faber Castell's felt pens, they are the ones I feel most confortable with for the color and the quality. They don't last long, but that's because I do a lot of lines and I've tryed all the other brands, so that's a constant dilemma... If you need really fine points you'll have to chose another brand though and to draw in black. 

Comments

  1. Helen, descubriste el blog de "ladrones de cuadernos" y a través de él, te acabo de descubrir.
    Felicidades!
    He tenido una gran satisfacción de entrar en tu blog, porque me han gustado mucho tus dibujos y también algunas acuarelas. Seguiré visitándote.
    Espero que entiendas, o puedas traducir el español a través del ordenador. Si te resulta complicado, te escribiré en francés.
    Salut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Joshemari,
    Me puedes escribir en español como he vivido una parte de mi vida en España. Estoy encantada de tener cada dia mas contactos con españoles a traves de mi blog. Gracias por tu interes y comentario simpre calienta el corazon cuando lo que hacemos llega a interesar otra persona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, la alegría es mutua... y qué casualidad! Fue antesdeayer que -no se si buscando dibujos de Bonnard... o pinturas de Kurosawa- encontré tu blog y me encantó lo que vi. Me suscribí como seguidor y al día siguiente, te encuentró en el blog de mi amigo Juankar Cardesín!

    Un saludo y nos vemos por estos lares...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment