Watercolor sketch from Bretagne...

As I might have mentioned already I was supposed to paint in Bretagne. Sadly the weather wasn't good enough to sketch on the spot. Once it got better, of course I had to take care of my son and make him enjoy his vacation and the sunny days left. We had a very nice vacation together, even with me being unproductive.
This is one of the few sketches I managed to do. It illustrates a few of the many boat wreckages laying around Brittany's coasts and rivers.
I hope to be able to come up with some more before the end of this week... no promise though...
Hope you are all having a pleasant summer!

Comments

  1. This is more then a sketch! Nice work! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm soooo pretty. I love the warmth in the colours, and also the way the painting leads my eyes across the page through the 3 main elements. *Chapeau!*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment