Thank you!!!

This week-end's Exposition with Isabelle Crocket, Jérémy Soheylian, Marc Folly and me is over and I feel overwhelmed with all the attention we got. So much in two days!!  Shared gestures, words, affection, generosity, admiration, curiosity, honesty, complicity, friendship, partnership... and new homes for our paintings!
Thank you Marc, Isabelle, Jérémy for inviting me in this adventure. Thank you Florence for hosting us. Thank you to all those who wanted to hang one of my and the other artist's paintings in their home. The look in their eyes warm my hart and will give me a good reason to continue.
Hopefully there will be a new one soon again!













Comments

  1. Congrats!! ʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞ·.•*•♫°•♫·.•ʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞ Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sadami! It was a really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment