Merry Christmas!...



.... running out ouf time suddenly!!
Hoping my simple wish make a difference for someone; I wish the best these days and for the coming year.
I also have another message about thinking of not consuming endlessly unnecessarily, try to keep our planet as clean as we can. Make a list of what we can do better and try to keep to that. We all have to do our best if we want our planet to be kind to us...
as I have no time left this is a recycled Christmas card, my wish being just as strong hopefully it will reach you anyway! Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Joyeux noël et bonne année!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeyyy Laurent!
    Same to you, wish you the best!!
    Funny, when I made this painting four a few years back you stepped through the door and that moment is totally connected to this image in my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you & your the joy of the season & the very best for the coming year🥗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and a very happy new year! Thank you for your posts, your art and comments are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You, too, Helen! Best wishes, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, Joanne and Sadami, I wish you and your families the best and peace for 2017!! Thank you for your greetings!
    Warmest and sincerest regards,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment