New book; "Drawing from life" by Helen Birch...






Happy and grateful I thank Helen Birch for including my work in her new book, "Drawing from life", a Rotovision edition (out 23rd of march 2017). A book also published in France by Pyramyd editions, titled "Dessin d'après modèle" and in Spain by Gustavo Gili , as "Dibujo del natural". 

Heureuse et reconnaissante je remercie Helen Birch d'avoir inclu mon travail dans son nouveau livre, "Dessin d'après modèle", édité en France par "Pyramyd éditions". Un livre également édité en espagnole  par Gustavo Gili sous le titre "Dibujo del natural". La version originale, "Drawing from life",  par "Rotovision" sortira le 23 mars 2017. 

Comments

  1. I can't thank you enough for taking part in the project. Your work looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I like the book, inspiring and well written... an honor for me to be among those great works.
    I insist; Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment